22nd December 2017, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I take private master degree also from Rajasthan University?

Hello, I have completed my graduation in B.Com and now I am pursuing B.Ed. So, please tell me that can I take private master degree also from Rajasthan University.

22nd December 2017, 06:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take private master degree also from Rajasthan University?

I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for both the courses simultaneously at a time as it is not legal to do so.
In order to pursue your Masters degree course, you must have to wait until you complete your B.Ed course. Once, after completing B.Ed course, you can definitely apply for the Masters degree course based on your bachelors degree qualification. You can pursue it in regular as well as in correspondence mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?