22nd December 2017, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue hotel management after architecture? Which should I pursue B.Sc, M.Sc or MBA?

I am 21 years old girl. I am doing architecture and I am in 4th year. After completing my architecture degree course, I want to do hotel management course. But till that time, I will cross 22 years of age and I come in NT category. So what should I do after that? M.Sc, B.Sc or MBA in hotel management? Doing any one from these three can give me job easily?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to pursue Hotel Management course? Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Graduation with B.Com?
  2. Can I take humanities to pursue Hotel Management in future?
  3. Can I pursue MBA in Hotel Management after completing my Graduation with BA course? What is the duration of MBA in Hotel Management?
  4. For how many years we have to pursue hotel management?
  5. What is the total course duration of Hotel Management? From where can I pursue the course?
  6. What is the age limit for general female candidate for UPSC entrance exam?
  7. Can I pursue hotel management after completion of BA?
  8. Best colleges to pursue MBA in HM having excellent placements? How to proceed further?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing Diploma in ECE?
  10. Can I study BSc(Nursing) if secured 80% in 2nd PUC with Physics, Maths, Chemistry and Computer Science? -- [New]
  11. Is it mandatory to pursue BHM to study M.Sc in Hotel Management?
  12. Should I pursue Hotel Management course after taking admission in Engineering? Will it be a good option?
  13. Can I pursue BBA after CA or MBA would be better?
  14. Can I pursue Hotel Management course at the age of 25 years? Which Hotel Management Institute should I join?
  15. Which under graduation course is best to study in Tourism field?
  16. Difference between MBA in Hotel Management and MSc in Hotel Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it possible to pursue Architecture with Commerce (without Maths) stream? If not then is there any other way to pursue Architecture without wasting a year?
  18. Is biology required for hotel management?
22nd December 2017, 08:33 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue hotel management after architecture? Which should I pursue B.Sc, M.Sc or MBA?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for the Hotel Management course after the completion of your degree course in Architecture, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the Masters degree in Hotel Management.
It will be better to opt for the MBA course after the completion of bachelors degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?