25th June 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Can we apply directly for CA IPCC after B.Com?

I am studying in B.Com. I heard after B.Com, we directly join in CA IPCC true or not and we must attempt CPT and IPCC exams. Please can you give me detail information about CA CPT exam?

26th June 2017, 06:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we apply directly for CA IPCC after B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in B.Com. I heard after B.Com, we directly join in CA IPCC true or not and we must attempt CPT and IPCC exams. Please can you give me detail information about CA CPT exam?

Yes, you can appear for CA IPCC directly after completion of B.Com degree with at least 55% marks. Students, who are graduates/post graduates in commerce with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university, are eligible to apply for CA IPCC. Therefore, you are eligible to enroll for CA Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence - IPC) Course after completion of B.Com course provided you should score at least 55% marks in B.Com. CA IPC Course has two groups. Group one has four subjects and Group two has three subjects. After completion of the IPCC, you can register for practical training for three years. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is conducting the course and examination, the ICAI website link is given Click Here
27th June 2017, 10:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we apply directly for CA IPCC after B.Com?

Yes, you can apply directly for CA IPCC course after completion of Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) course. The basic educational qualification required for joining IPCC course is,

>> You must have completed Post Graduation or Graduation with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are doing their course in other than commerce stream, must have scored 60% marks in academics.

>> As you are doing B.Com which is a Commerce background course, I am sure you are eligible for joining this course.

In order to get admission in CPT course, you are required to apply in the prescribed form and you may download the form from ICAI website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?