21st June 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for CS executive level directly after completion of CA IPCC?

Sir/Ma'am, I had completed my ca- IPCC(both groups) in november last year and I got 3 exemptions in group 1. Can I get eligibility for writing executive level directly with my IPCC. Is there any benefits in cs - executive level for my exemptions in IPCC?

24th June 2017, 10:23 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for CS executive level directly after completion of CA IPCC?

Chartered Accountancy and Company Secretary are two different courses. There is no correlation between these courses.

You can not apply for Company Secretary Executive course after Completion of Chartered accountancy IPCC. Those who have completed CA course are eligible for CS executive course because CA completed candidates are considered as equivalent to graduates.

In Company Secretary course, candidates who have done graduation are directly eligible for executive level stage.
27th June 2017, 10:21 PM
mariate24

Smile Re: Can I apply for CS executive level directly after completion of CA IPCC?

Yes you can directly apply for CS executive level after completion of IPCC. ICSI and ICAI has a tie up with each other. You can register and write the exam. There won't be any benefit for exemptions. You cannot make use of IPCC exemptions in CS Executive level.
30th June 2017, 12:50 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for CS executive level directly after completion of CA IPCC?

If you have completed CA-CPT or student who have master degree are exempted from CS -Foundation level exam.

>> You need to undergo only on 2 stages of CS
** Executive level
** Professional level
>> You need to clear the above two level within registration period. This period can be extended by payment of renewal fees.
>> If you want to visit the home website kindly click here, or contact the cell at 0120-4522014.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?