15th January 2013, 11:02 AM
Balu Mahendra.S

Can I apply for IPCC directly after doing B.Com?

Hi i have done my B.com in the yr 2012 so can i apply IPCC directly as per new CA rules? and right now im working in co. (continu serve) as a process associate i want to know is it possilble to do the course with working in the co.? please help me with the details thank you........

4th May 2013, 08:39 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IPCC directly after doing B.Com?

hi,

YES ,
you can apply for IPCC exam as the central council has approved of allowing a graduate student (B.Com , bsc, BBA etc. ) to directly join the IPCC course without appearing for CA-CPT .

the eligibility criteria for IPCC is as follows :-

1.in case of a commerce graduate you must have 55 % in your graduation .

2. in case of non-commerce student you must have 60 % in your graduation .

but this approval is pending for the approval of union govt .
so , wait for the proper conclusion .

ALL THE BEST

THANKS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?