9th August 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?

Hello, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the course which is MS(Mathematical Science) which is available in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology. Please tell me what are all the fee expenses of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of MTech(Computer and Information Science) in Federal Institute of Science and Technology?
  2. Eligibility to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  3. Is there any entrance exam available to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?
  4. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Fee expenses of BTech(Physical Sciences) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology?
  6. Fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  7. Fee expenses of BSc(Biochemistry) in Gwalior Institute of Technology and Science?
  8. Fee expenses of MPT(Rehabilitation) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?
  9. Admission procedure to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science?
  11. Top five universities to do PhD after M.Sc Medical Microbiology? Which topic is best and demanded in future?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Industrial Science) in TIAT?
  13. Admission criteria and fee expenses of BS(Architecture) course of Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?
  14. Fee expenses of MSc(Marine Science) in Goa University?
  15. Course structure of MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?
  16. Fee expenses of PhD(Maths & Statistics) in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore?
  17. Fee expenses of Diploma in Library Science in Asra Institute of Advanced Studies?
  18. List of private colleges where I can apply for job after completion of B.E Computer Engineering?
5th September 2021, 02:33 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?

** Master of Science in Mathematical Science is a Post graduation level course and the duration of Master of Science in Mathematical Science is four years.

** The fee expenses of MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology is Rs.48000 per year.

** For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed B.S. (Mathematical Science) from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?