13th June 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me what's the number of seats available for doing post graduation courses in MBBS?

Can you tell me what's the number of seats available for doing post graduation courses in MBBS? Is it really possible to get the admission? What would be the basic cut off followed? Can someone please provide me more information on the same soon?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for Maharashtra post graduation course in the current year?
  2. Number of seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? Caste-wise distribution of all seats?
  3. Recommended colleges for me for MBBS with lowest possible fee structure? Number of seats available for MBBS for open category in Maharashtra?
  4. Number of seats available for MBBS in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Number of seats in Def 1 category in government MBBS college?
  6. How to get PG entrance application forms for MBBS in Andhra Pradesh? Number of seats available in each subject? Is management seats available?
  7. Can I get admission in other MBBS college through AMU MBBS entrance exam? Number of MBBS seats available in AMU?
  8. What should I take after PUC 2nd year? How to become a doctor?
  9. SRMC's MD(sports medicine) course eligibility, entrance exam syllabus, fee structure, scope and recognition
  10. What are the post graduation courses available in Bangladesh after completion of MBBS?
  11. What are the courses offered after MBBS in India?
  12. Total number of seats in MBBS and BDS through PMET?
  13. Number of seats available in general category for MBBS in this years session? Have the seats increased this year?
  14. What are the total number of seats in MBBS and BDS through PMET? How many government colleges are offering these seats?
  15. Number of seats available for MBBS program in UPMT? Cutoff rank to get admission in Uttarakhand?
  16. Number of seats available in CG medical colleges for MBBS courses for a female student?
  17. Eligiblity to get admission in MBBS in WB for a SC candidate who have 586 rank in NEET? Number of seats available for SC student?
  18. How many seats are available in each states and union territories for MBBS in India? Number of seats in South India and Kerala?
20th June 2015, 08:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can you tell me what's the number of seats available for doing post graduation courses in MBBS?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is not possible to state the total number of seats available for post graduation after MBBS. This is because there are many institutions spread across India and the number of seats change every year. Yes, it is possible to get admission if you score good marks in the entrance exam for MD course. You can comment below by mentioning the names of the institutes and we will then be able to provide you the exact number of seats available for the concerned institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?