28th January 2010, 07:14 PM
sneha30

How many seats are available for Maharashtra post graduation course in the current year?

plz tell the total number of seats availablle for Maharashtra Postgraduate courses for year
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs and courses which would be better to do after B.Com graduation?
  2. I have done 12th after completing graduation, is it possible to get admission in 3 years of LLB course after graduation?
  3. Seats available for MD/MS courses all over maharashtra?
  4. How can a B.E graduate from Maharashtra do M.Tech by filling PG-CET form from Maharashtra? Is there possibilities of getting government seats for M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  5. Number of MDS seats available in government colleges of Maharashtra under PGD-CET?
  6. How many PG seats are available in Maharashtra
  7. How many seats are available in government colleges for MDS programme through Maharashtra PGD-CET?
  8. How many seats are available for MDS in government colleges of Maharashtra through PGD-CET?
  9. What are the post graduation course I can do after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  10. Can you tell me what's the number of seats available for doing post graduation courses in MBBS?
  11. Is post graduation required after completion of degree?
  12. Seats available for MD/MS courses in maharashtra? category-wise distribution of seats?
  13. Passed MBBS from GMC Jammu and Kashmir : Am I eligible for Post Graduate Medical Exams of Maharashtra and Karnataka? Number of seats for outside state candidates?
  14. Number of seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? Caste-wise distribution of all seats?
  15. How many seats of MBBS in Maharashtra(Private and Government)? What is the distribution of seats cast wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Number of courses in MS University related to CS branch after 12th?
  17. Can I give banking exam if I am from B.Co 1st semester
  18. Eligibility criteria for doing Post Graduation in Business Management? -- [New]
19th February 2012, 06:12 PM
sulemanpathan

Thumbs up Re: How many seats are available for Maharashtra post graduation course in the current year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneha30 View Post
plz tell the total number of seats availablle for Maharashtra Postgraduate courses for year
please send me the details
Hi sneha,
I think you are asking about PG medical set conducted by maharastra. The list o the seats and the approved colleges by government of india. I will attach the file go through it it will give you clarity about you query.
All the best .
Regards
pathan.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf File376.pdf(99.2 KB, 230 views)
17th May 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are available for Maharashtra post graduation course in the current year?

how many seats are available in maharashtra....as i got 3669 rank...wud i get anythng?
5th October 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are available for Maharashtra post graduation course in the current year?

how many seats available in Maharashtra for PG in BAMS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?