2nd June 2016, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities after doing M.Sc in Mathematics? PU, Chandigarh is good to do M.Sc from?

I have done my M.Sc honours in the mathematics from PU Chandigarh. I want to know about careers into which I can get after M.Sc? And do studying from this university will benefit me??

Related Questions:
  1. What are the subjects in MSc Mathematics?
  2. Career opportunities after doing M.Sc in Mathematics? PU, Chandigarh is good to do M.Sc from? -- [New]
  3. Can I do MSc Mathematics after doing M.A?
  4. How may I pursue masters in Llfe sciences from UK after completing BE in biotechnology from VTU?
  5. List of courses are there in M.Sc in Nursing? Career opportunities after completing M.Sc Nursing?
  6. How to pursue teaching career after MSc Maths? Career opportunities available after MSc?
  7. Eligibility, good universities, fee structure and subject list of M.sc Mathematics?
  8. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  9. Information about MSc M.Tech? What are the job opportunities after completing MSc M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics and Computer Applications)
  10. What are the branche sof Zoology to get a good career in MSc
  11. How should I join MSc as distance learning course? How to make a career as quality assurance?
  12. What is a good course after MSc Mathematics? I am a MSc graduate in Mathematics
  13. Career after MSc Electronics? Higher studies and job opportunities -- [Most Discussed]
  14. After doing MSc Maths will I have any opportunity to join 10th or 12th students? What are the different career opportunities after MSc?
  15. M.Sc in which subject is better among Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics?
  16. Am I eligible to do MSc Maths?
  17. What can i do after MSc Mathematics?
  18. What are the career opportunities for MBA HR and MSc Psychology?
11th June 2016, 02:04 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities after doing M.Sc in Mathematics? PU, Chandigarh is good to do M.Sc from?

After completion of your M.Sc in Mathematics, you can opt for various doctoral level courses mentioned below;

> Master of Philosophy in Applied Mathematics.

> Master of Philosophy in Mathemartical Science.

> Master of Philosophy in Maths and Statistics, etc.

M.Sc in Mathematics graduate can also find career opportunities in Research and development firms, economic research firms, manufacturing firms.

Candidates can get job profiles like;

> Quantitative risk analyst.

> Statistician, etc.

Also, candidates can also find opportunities in various government sector such as DRDO, ISRO, Banks, etc.

Yes, the above mentioned University is a UGC recognized and is good to complete your studies in. There is nothing to worry about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?