2nd June 2016, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

What kind of job I can get after M.Sc Zoology completion? PhD would be helpful to get a good job?

I have completed my M.Sc with Zoology subject and I was working on spider diversity during my M.Sc dissertation. Now what kind of job I can apply for? Is Ph.D helpful for getting a good job?

11th June 2016, 03:36 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of job I can get after M.Sc Zoology completion? PhD would be helpful to get a good job?

There is a huge demand of M.Sc in zoologist graduates and candidates opting for it can get a good career start in various big companies.

Candidates can work for various job profiles such as;

> Biology Laboratory Technician.

> Conservationost.

> Zoologist.

> Zookeeper.

> Wildlife Educator.

> Herpetologist, etc.

Some areas where you might get job are;

> Medical Laboratories.

> Wildlife Rehabilitation centres.

> hatcheries.

> environmental consulting firms, etc.

One can even opt for various government examination such as UPSC, SSC in order to get good jobs in government sector.

Yes, of course you can opt for PhD and it will definitely help you in your career ahead as the higher your qualifications will be the better job post you will be getting in companies and the better will be your salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?