28th May 2013, 03:12 PM
asha1976

Can I do MSc Mathematics after doing M.A?

I am ma(hindi 4th sem appeared Punjab university chandigarh+engeering diploma can I do msc mathematics if yes from where but correspondence

18th July 2013, 08:07 PM
whiteblossom

Default Re: Can I do MSc Mathematics after doing M.A?

you can do M.Sc maths in regular or distance learning only if you have Maths at your graduation level.
8th September 2018, 04:25 PM
iamAaliya

The eligibility for doing M. Sc in Mathematics is Pass with 50% aggregate marks in Bachelors degree (any discipline) (with Mathematics as a subject) or B.Tech. or B.E. or B.Sc. (Engineering) or equivalent, subject to qualifying entrance exam (If any).

The Best Institutes and universities which offer M. Sc in Mathematics are: IISc, IMSc, IITs, CMI, ISI, TIFR, K. J. Somaiya College of Engineering, Lovely Professional University, Punjab, Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani-Pilani, Rajasthan. College of Engineering, Pune, Pune , Maharashtra.Birla Institute of Technology, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore , GandhinagarHBTI KanpurISM , DST, Dhanbad,BHU,Cochin UniversityJ, adavpur University, Anna University, PSG College of Technology.
8th September 2018, 05:18 PM
iamAaliya

M. Sc in Mathematics is Pass with 50% aggregate marks in Bachelors degree (any discipline) (with Mathematics as a subject) or B.Tech. or B.E. or B.Sc. (Engineering) or equivalent, subject to qualifying entrance exam (If any).

The Best Institutes and universities which offer M. Sc in Mathematics are: IISc, IMSc, IITs, CMI, ISI, TIFR, K. J. Somaiya College of Engineering, Lovely Professional University, Punjab, Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani-Pilani, Rajasthan. College of Engineering, Pune, Pune , Maharashtra.Birla Institute of Technology, Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore , GandhinagarHBTI KanpurISM , DST, Dhanbad,BHU,Cochin UniversityJ, adavpur University, Anna University, PSG College of Tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?