1st December 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in LPU to study MCA if secured 55% in BCA?

hiiiiiiiii,
i have done bca 55% marks this year and
i want to do mca can i get admisson in mca in LPU?
please tell me about this
waiting for your reply......

7th December 2014, 03:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in LPU to study MCA if secured 55% in BCA?

Yes, surely you can apply for admission in MCA at LPU, if you have completed BCA from a recognized University. LPU conducts its own entrance examination for giving admission into MCA course.

You have got above 50% marks in your BCA and you will be eligible for the entrance examination conducted by LPU for MCA admission.

Hence, be prepared for the entrance examination because admission is on merit. If you are able to perform well in the entrance exam, then you will get admission very easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?