17th May 2015, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

List of specializations available to study in B.Tech at Aligarh Muslim University?

Respected Sir,
I want to know that what are the specializations
providing in B.Tech program in Aligarh Muslim University?
Kindly let me know as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  2. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  3. How can I prepare to crack M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
  5. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  6. How can I get admission to study B.S(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  7. Is Architecture Diploma course offered in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th student?
  8. How can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University for B.Tech program?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  10. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
  11. Requirements to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University to study 11th Science?
  12. Can I study M.Sc(Zoology) with scholarship in Aligarh Muslim University?
  13. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University for Mathematics graduate of Delhi University?
  14. Fee structure for MBA in Aligarh Muslim University?
  15. Procedure to do Ph.D in Molecular Biology in AMU? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  16. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Aligarh Muslim University?
  17. How may I get proper guideline and study material for Ph.D entrance exam? I am masters in maths from Aligarh Muslim University
  18. Previous entrance question papers of Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
18th May 2015, 08:57 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of specializations available to study in B.Tech at Aligarh Muslim University?

List of B.Tech Specializations offered by Aligarh Muslim University and their Availability of Seats:

>> Electronics Engineering (50 Seats available)
Course Code: LEBT

>> Electrical Engineering (60 Seats available)
Course Code: EEBT

>> Mechanical Engineering (90 Seats available)
Course Code: MEBT

>> Computer Engineering (50 Seats available)
Course Code: COBT

>> Civil Engineering (60 Seats available)
Course Code: CEBT

>> Petrochemical Engineering (25 Seats available)
Course Code: PKBT

>> Chemical Engineering (30 Seats available)
Course Code: KEBT
18th May 2015, 10:07 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of specializations available to study in B.Tech at Aligarh Muslim University?

Following are specializations available to study in B.Tech at Aligarh Muslim University:

Chemical Engineering

Civil Engineering

Computer Engineering

Electronics Engineering

Electrical Engineering

Mechanical Engineering

Petrochemical Engineering

B.E (Evening) in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical

For more information: http://http://www.amucontrollerexams.com/courses.html
18th May 2015, 10:23 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I want to know that what are the specializations
providing in B.Tech program in Aligarh Muslim University?
Kindly let me know as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is one of the reputed universities, which offers various specializations in B. Tech course. Here, I have listed the B. Tech specialization offered by AMU University.

- B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Engineering
- B.Tech in Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech in Petrochemical Engineering etc.
18th May 2015, 01:26 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Dear if you want to do a B.Tech course in Aligarh Muslim University then you need to give the entrance exam called " AMUEEE " . Through this score only you will have a chance to apply for various streams in AMU.

So you need to apply for "AMUEEE " and the Notification has been released for the entrance examination.

Last date to fill the Application form : 23/03/2015

Date of AMUEEE Examination : 17/05/2015

And the details and Specializations under Aligarh Muslim University is given below and have a look on it for further clarifications.

List of Specializations offered by Aligarh Muslim University for B.Tech :

1.Mechanical Engineering

2.Electrical Engineering

3.Civil Engineering

4.Chemical Engineering

5.Electronics and Communication Engineering

6.Petroleum Engineering

7.Computer Science .
18th May 2015, 02:35 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Following are the various specializations in B.Tech course, which are offered by Aligarh Muslim University

->B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering)
->B.Tech. (Civil Engineering)
->B.Tech. (Computer Engineering)
->B.Tech. (Elect Engineering)
->B.Tech. (Electronics Engineering)
->B.Tech. (Mechanical Engineering)
->B.Tech. (Petrochemical Engineering)
18th May 2015, 07:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

List of specializations available to study B.Tech course at Aligarh Muslim University are mentioned below :-

--> Civil Engineering

--> Computer Engineering

--> Electronics Engineering

--> Electrical Engineering

--> Mechanical Engineering

--> Petrochemical Engineering

--> Chemical Engineering

Candidates who have obtained Senior Secondary School Certificate of this University or an equivalent with at least 50% marks in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects or candidates who have completed three years Diploma course with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for B.Tech admission at AMU.

You need to appear in Admission test which is conducted by AMU to get admission in B.Tech course at AMU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?