24th October 2014, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Colleges which takes their own entrance exam and gives admission in Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar?

I have not given cmat/cat so i want to know the colleges who takes there own entrance exam and giveing addmission in ahmedabad and gandhinagar.so i request to give quick reply

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar for M.Sc IT and M.Sc Computer Science?
  2. What's the procedure for getting admission in colleges under Gujarat University?
  3. Requirements for outside state students for admission in Ahmedabad for engineering ? Which entrance to answer to get in the engineering colleges?
  4. Gujcet forms avaibility in baroda? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to give AIEEE exam after taking admission in DA-IICT(Gandinagar) through AIEEE score? Will I be eligible to get NIT's?
  6. Top 10 companies for PHP training in Ahmedabad/Gandhinagar?
  7. List of colleges in Gandhinagar I can apply for? I've secured 51% marks in B.Sc(Biotechnology)
  8. How to get admission in Ahmedabad government colleges?
  9. Procedure to take admission in DAIICT in Gandhinagar?
  10. Information regarding Entrance Exam for B.Ed course? List of Colleges offering this course in Ahmedabad?
  11. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, offering M.Sc course in Ahmedabad?
  12. How may I get information about army and air force recruitment in Gujarat?
  13. Admission in MBA at Ahmadabad without any entrance exam?
  14. What's the cut-off marks for taking admission in MBA in Petroleum at Gandhinagar(Gujarat)?
  15. Previous years papers and sample question papers of entrance exam for admission in master programme for MSc IT in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute?
  16. Is Nirma University Ahmedabad included in JNU combined entrance exam or does it have its own MSc Biotechnology exam?
  17. How to get the degree of B.Ed? What is the procedure for it?
  18. Which M.Pharm college in Rajkot is AICTE approved which provides stipend?
23rd May 2017, 06:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges which takes their own entrance exam and gives admission in Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar?

No colleges have their own entrance exam, only the universities and autonomous institutes have their own entrance exam for MBA admission. Therefore, you can wait for university admission notification, which is also for entrance exam, for those who haven't cleared any entrance exam for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?