23rd June 2011, 10:19 PM
amitj_88

What's the cut-off marks for taking admission in MBA in Petroleum at Gandhinagar(Gujarat)?

which entrance exam marks are considered fr mba in petroleum gandhinagar gujarat
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of taking admission in MBA at Yale and Cambridge like universities?
  2. Required Cut off marks to get admission in Government College for BAMS?
  3. Cut off marks list of all BDs and BAM colleges in Gujarat? What is the donation and fees? When are the forms available?
  4. What is the procedure to take admission in Petroleum University for engineering after 12th
  5. Is there any ST quota available for the MCA admission? What's the cut-off marks required for taking admission in the same course? I'm in BCA 3rd sem
  6. Procedure for admission in Pune University? When does the admission process start?
  7. How to do chemical engineering and petroleum engineering?
  8. Entrance exams to be given for MBA i Petroleum in Gandhinagar Gujarat? Which marks are considered for it?
  9. Entrance exams and their cut off marks for admission in MBA
  10. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  11. How can I apply for BSc in DU?
  12. How to apply for IISET entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  13. Is MBA in OIL/GAS/PETROLEUM MANAGEMENT a better option for a chemical engineer than other common MBA strems? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Career in petroleum sector after MBA? Which stream to select in MBA to get into this field? -- [New]
  15. After BE in mechanical Diploma in Marine or Petroleum is good? Type of jobs?
  16. For appearing for CAT or for taking admission in MBA is regular graduation required?
  17. What's the expected cut-off marks for taking Admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?I belong to OBC
  18. What's the cut-off marks for taking admission in engineering? I've secured 82% marks from st marys school Jharsuguda
25th August 2015, 10:49 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What's the cut-off marks for taking admission in MBA in Petroleum at Gandhinagar(Gujarat)?

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out as it varies every year.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, sit in the counseling and give it your best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?