11th January 2016, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best to do in M.Sc after completion of B.Sc course?

dear sir/madam,
which course is best for me..msc biotech,biochemistry,microbiology after bsc
chemistry botany? Can you please advice the best one to take in order to have a good career in future? Am eagerly waiting for the reply on this.

12th January 2016, 12:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best to do in M.Sc after completion of B.Sc course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir/madam,
which course is best for me..msc biotech,biochemistry,microbiology after bsc
chemistry botany? Can you please advice the best one to take in order to have a good career in future? Am eagerly waiting for the reply on this.
You have completed B.Sc in Chemistry and Botany so you are eligible to do M.Sc course in Biochemistry.

After completion of this degree, you can apply for below given jobs.

Research & Development
Operations
Quality
Clinical Research
Finance & Administration
Biotech Pharmaceutical Jobs
biotech Sales Jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?