13th July 2016, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better for BCA graduate in between MSW and MBA? Suitable MBA stream for BCA student if not interested in Programming?

Hello sir, I am studying BCA and after completion of this course I want to choose any of MSW or MBA? If I choose MBA then which stream of MBA will be suitable for me? I am not interested in any programming course.

16th July 2016, 01:00 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course is better for BCA graduate in between MSW and MBA? Suitable MBA stream for BCA student if not interested in Programming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying BCA and after completion of this course I want to choose any of MSW or MBA? If I choose MBA then which stream of MBA will be suitable for me? I am not interested in any programming course.
The better course for BCA graduate is an MBA, the scope for the course is high. So, the BCA candidate can choose MBA in the post graduation. There are specializations like Finance, HR, Marketing, IT etc available. As mentioned about the dislike in IT, so the candidate can choose MBA Finance or MBA Marketing. The scopes for these courses are high and the job opportunities are also high. The candidate can work in various organizations after MBA course. The institute's reputation is also important in MBA studies, so choose best institutes for studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?