25th August 2015, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Detailed admission procedure to study Distance M.Tech for MCA postgraduate of IGNOU?

Hello,
Anyone help me by giving information regarding M.Tech admission as I have completed my MCA from IGNOU and now I am interested to do M.Tech through Distance Education. Please help me soon as I don't want to waste my year.
With Regards-
Ramithamini

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application in IGNOU for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  2. Should I study MCA in IGNOU being an employee? Procedure to get admission?
  3. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  4. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  6. Registration procedure to study BCA in IGNOU at Qatar? Study Centers of IGNOU at Qatar?
  7. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana) -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed admission procedure and fee structure of Mathematics honours at IGNOU?
  9. Detailed information about Distance M.Phil in Microbiology course for a postgraduate?
  10. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  11. Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?
  12. Can I study MCA in IGNOU if completed BCA 2 years ago? Is it possible to get Technical jobs after completing MCA from IGNOU?
  13. Is it beneficial to study MCA in SMU and IGNOU after completing 3 years Diploma in CSE course?
  14. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for the position of Lecturer in a Government College?
  15. Procedure to get admission in M.Phil at IGNOU for M.A.(Education) postgraduate?
  16. Procedure to take admission for MCA distance course in JNU?
  17. Detailed procedure to get admission to study PG Diploma in MLT for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  18. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
17th July 2016, 12:39 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed admission procedure to study Distance M.Tech for MCA postgraduate of IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Anyone help me by giving information regarding M.Tech admission as I have completed my MCA from IGNOU and now I am interested to do M.Tech through Distance Education. Please help me soon as I don't want to waste my year.
With Regards-
Ramithamini
The MCA post graduate can do M.Tech in Software Systems through BITS Pilani Work Integrated Learning Programs (WILP). The programs are designed in such a way the employed professionals in various engineering and IT industries to enhance their academic qualification. The B.Tech or B.E or M.Sc or MCA candidates with a minimum of 1 year work experience in software industry can apply to the course. The course is of two years period. You can download the application from the website. You can find the details in the website Link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?