29th August 2010, 07:48 PM
shashank07

Doing BCA but not interested in Programming or Computers, what to do then?

I am in the last year of my bca course and m not so much interested in programming,so is there any course except MBA,MCA.......

29th August 2010, 09:44 PM
shipra saxena

Default Re: Doing BCA but not interested in Programming or Computers, what to do then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashank07 View Post
I am in the last year of my bca course and m not so much interested in programming,so is there any course except MBA,MCA.......
if you are not so interested in bca then you can go for courses like animation,hotel management,fashion designing,sales management ......there are many other courses than mba or mca
29th August 2010, 11:11 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Default Re: Doing BCA but not interested in Programming or Computers, what to do then?

Dear friend,
I am very sorry to say that you have no other option other than to do programming if you are a BCA student.but you can go for MBA in that you dont have to programming and all.but except MBA I dont find any option for you.
Wish You All The Best!!!!
29th August 2010, 11:28 PM
malikjan

Thumbs up Re: Doing BCA but not interested in Programming or Computers, what to do then?

hey buddy if u r not intrested in programming and want to do work in software field than after completing degree try to do software testing like courses.
29th August 2010, 11:47 PM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend,
As you are not interested in programing so you can do MBA otherwise you can take preparation for civil services or any other jibs like bank/PO,Railway etc.

I suggest you don't take any tension about your future , because a lot of options available for you after completion of your BCA.
Just you have to decide in which field you want to go.

good luck.
30th August 2010, 08:43 AM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Doing BCA but not interested in Programming or Computers, what to do then?

dear friend

being a BCA student you should have interest in programming but you don't have.

further another problem is that you are not interested in MBA OR MCA.

any one of the two will make your career bright.

but any way there are some courses that you can do but not comparable with MBA OR MCA.

1.hotel management

2.animation

3.Fashion technology

ALL THE BEST.
30th August 2010, 08:58 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi,
i think you should try to do some vocational courses,
or you could go for civil services exams and start preparing for them,
you can also write gre and go for an ms ,
all the best
30th August 2010, 04:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

If you are not interested in programming don’t do MCA.There are many other courses except MBA, MCA.You can opt for animation, fashion designing, hotel management course or courses related to travel and tourism etc…You can even do diploma or certificate courses.
30th August 2010, 05:10 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

you are saying that you have no interest in programming or computers, the why you have taken BCA..

you should go for that field in which you have interest..

I think it will be better for you now, to go for MBA ..

because there is no need to do programming..

otherwise you can go for other courses like hotel management, fashion designing etc..

all the best..
31st August 2010, 11:59 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

after your btech in bca, you can do many courses.

but main two benificial courses are given below

1.Mca.

2.MBA.

see if you are interested to do programming related jobs. then MCA will be best option for you.

but if you are not intereste to do programming related jobs, then MBA will be best choice for you.

all the best............
10th November 2010, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

after mca can i di mtech
18th April 2011, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Talking Re: Doing BCA but not interested in Programming or Computers, what to do then?

bhai m b bca kr rha hu bda dukhi hu....koi b aur optn nhi h....ab to mrani hi pdegi........
24th April 2011, 03:20 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

I think if you doesn't interest in Programming then best option for you is MBA.
After MBA you have higher degree and you find your job.
31st August 2011, 07:45 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashank07 View Post
If you dont have interest in computer and programming then its not good for your future to choose MCA for higher studies.You should MBA for your higher studies.Its the best option for you and also give you so much job opportunities for future.So you should choose mba.It will also give you so much satisfaction and benifit.So choose mba.You can get knowledge about managment of business.So its good step for your future.

All the best.
29th August 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

can anyone give me the complete information releated SOFTWARE TESTING and SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION...are these courses related with programming..?
11th September 2020, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

I am in 3rd year of BCA!!!I am not interested in programming and my famil won't allow me to go in companies...Now any other option for me....pls tell me I am very confused....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?