11th October 2011, 03:58 AM
ari shrivastav

Which branch is best suitable to me in MBA being a candidate of BCA and not good in Programming?

im student of b.c.a final year ........and wanted to m.b.a .....but idont know programmin ..which branch will be suitable for me ..without programming ?

11th October 2011, 11:15 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which branch is best suitable to me in MBA being a candidate of BCA and not good in Programming?

hello dear

as you are not enough good in Programming, so the best suitable specialization of MBA will be being a candidate of BCA are given below

>>MBA in IT.

>>MBA in Computer management.

>>MBA in Marketing.

>>MBA in Finance.

>>MBA in Operations.

>>MBA in HR.

etc.

all the best.........
4th December 2011, 06:26 PM
DRDKS

Thumbs up Re: Which branch is best suitable to me in MBA being a candidate of BCA and not good in Programming?

if you are good at maths,then you can join finance
otherwise,you can join human resources or markting,which will be opt for you..

all the best
1st January 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch is best suitable to me in MBA being a candidate of BCA and not good in Programming?

i am doing mba and i want to deploma course like .net or sap which is better for me.
13th February 2014, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

i am the student of bca having the better knowledge of programming but i just hate theorotical subjects then which type of mba is better for me????/
4th March 2014, 07:28 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Soon after the completion of BCA course, you are eligible to join MBA course. But for this, you should have to score a minimum of 50% of marks in your BCA course.

Relaxation will be provided in percentage of marks upto 5% if you are a candidate from SC or ST category.

Generally some of the technical related specializations in MBA course will be as follows
MBA in Systems Management
MBA in Information Technology

If you are not interested to opt for these technical specializations, I suggest you to opt for any of the following popular specializations of MBA course
MBA in Finance
MBA in Marketing Management
MBA in Operations Management
MBA in Logistics Management

You don't need to worry about the career scope after completion of this course.

There are plenty of job opportunities for the candidates who have completed MBA course.

Have good preparation for the Entrance Exam and crack it to get admission for MBA course in a top college.

Try to apply for the job opportunities from the 2nd year of MBA course itself through campus placements.

Wish you all the best.
25th August 2014, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am a BCA graduate presently working has a programmer in AS400 platform. Thinking to jump to HR field by pursuing PGDHRM in SCDL university is it a good choice?
Anyone can suggest me better choice than this.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?