27th September 2015, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better MBA or M.Tech after completion of B.Tech biotechnology?

I am very confused plz guide me..m final year student doing b.tech biotechnology..i want to continue with my field but i am not satisfied with the packages provided by the organisation..what wud i do? Can someone please guide me on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Apart from teaching profession which are the other career opportunities available after M.Tech?
  3. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details
  4. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  5. Is it better to do job after BSc Biotech? Is it necessary to do masters after that?
  6. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  7. Which is a better option after doing BSc Biotech -- [New]
  8. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  9. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  10. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  11. Which is better course for PG course between MBA and M.Tech?
  12. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  13. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  14. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  15. Which has a better future between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  16. Online short term courses for Electrical Engineers
  17. How can I do M.Tech in Industrial Biotechnology? I have completed B.Tech in Biotechnology
  18. Will any industry accept me after scoring a CGPA of 5?
28th September 2015, 12:33 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course is better MBA or M.Tech after completion of B.Tech biotechnology?

**Biotechnology is basically a research subject. After completing B tech in Biotech you can go for both MBA and M.tech course.

>>>M.tech stands for Master in technology and MBA stands for Master in Business Administration

>>>Both MS & MBA are equivalent courses.

**MBA and m.tech both courses are good for better career opportunities and high salary packages ..It is all depends on your own choice and interest ..If you are interested in technical field than you can pursue MS in same or related field and if you are interested in management field than you should go for you can pursue MBA.

**M.tech course is technical course by nature so it is good for doing further research by PhD..
28th September 2015, 04:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better MBA or M.Tech after completion of B.Tech biotechnology?

M.Tech is for those who want to enter research and academics. If your aim is to join a MNC company with a good package then MBA is the best option but you need to get admission in a top management institution then only you will get a good package.

Hence, you can go with M.Tech if you like to research in your field or join a college as a lecturer with aim if pursuing PH.D in your field. Salary in these fields are not as lucrative as a management field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?