11th July 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Course description and fee structure of M.A.(Women's Studies) in The Global Open University?

Hello Friends,
I want to know the course description of M.A.(Women's Studies) in The Global Open University. Kindly tell me the course description and also the fee structure of this M.A. in The Global Open University. Thank you in advance!

12th July 2016, 12:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course description and fee structure of M.A.(Women's Studies) in The Global Open University?

Details regarding course structure and fee structure of M.A. (Women's Studies) in The Global Open University are mentioned below :-

Course Structure :-
The M.A. (Women's Studies) course offered by The Global Open University is a Distance Learning course. It is designed for meeting the demand of the growing needs of experts in the fields of women's empowerment, rural and urban entrepreneurship for women, education for women, women and child development, etc.,. The duration of this course is two years.

Total Fee :- Rs. 24,125/-
14th July 2016, 07:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course description and fee structure of M.A.(Women's Studies) in The Global Open University?

M.A in Women's Studies is a course which mainly deals with the design for meeting the demand of the growth needs of experts in the respective fields of education for Women, Urban and Rural Entrepreneurship for Women, Women Empowerment etc.

The duration of the above said course is 2 years and the fees for the total course is around Rs. 25000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?