13th October 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Course and fee structure of M.Sc(Biomedical Instrumentation) course in Calcutta University?

I would like to know about the course structure of M.Sc(Biomedical Instrumentation) course. Can anyone of you tell me about the course structure of this course of Calcutta University? Kindly let me know the course fee also.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get M.Sc(Biomedical Instrumentation) admission in Calcutta University for Computer Science graduate?
  2. How to do B.tech in Instrumentation? I am a science graduate from Calcutta University
  3. Fee structure of MS in Instrumentation Technology from Singapore University?
  4. What is the fee structure of MSc Zoology in calcutta University?
  5. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  6. Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score?
  7. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  8. What is the fee structure of lovel professional university?
  9. Selection procedure for M.Sc(Biomedical Instrumentation) in Calcutta University? Benefits of studying this course?
  10. Details for joining MS in Germany or Sweden after scoring 74% in B.E Instrumentation and Control Engineering? Fee structure and the cost of living?
  11. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?
  12. How much fees to pay for MSc Biochemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the criteria to apply for Ph.D in Biomedical instrumentation? -- [New]
  14. What is the fees of BCA per semester of DATM?
  15. Am I eligible for doing MS in Germany after completion of B.E Instrumentation and Control with 60% marks?
  16. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  17. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  18. Which course is better for girls, Instrumentation or Software Engineering? What is the fee structure?
14th October 2016, 06:52 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course and fee structure of M.Sc(Biomedical Instrumentation) course in Calcutta University?

As you have mentioned above that you want to know about the course structure of M.Sc(Biomedical Instrumentation) in Calcutta University, so regarding that I have attached a link below. In this file you can get the details and the structure of this course for Calcutta University.

The course fee of M.Sc(Biomedical Instrumentation) in Calcutta university is Rs. 18,000/- per semester. It is a 2 years course, so there will be 4 semesters.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BMI Calcutta university.pdf(550.0 KB, 6 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?