13th October 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.Sc(Geography) after completion of B.A.(Geography)? Fee structure of this M.Sc in Punjab University?

Can I do M.Sc in Geography after completing B.A. with Geography? I also want to know the fee structure for M.Sc of this stream in Punjab University. Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Punjab to study Diploma in Agriculture Engineering course? How much it cost?
  2. Will there be any separate Entrance Exam conducted by Punjab University for MBA course? What is the fee structure for this course?
  3. Can I be eligible for M.Phil(CS) after MSc CS? What is the fee structure for M.Phil?
  4. List of good colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Ludhiana? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the universities offering BSc Honors in Maths in Punjab, India? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  6. Fee structure for private MA course in English from Punjab University? When to get the application forms for this course?
  7. What is B.Ed fee structure for Punjab University?
  8. What is the fee structure of B.Ed in Punjab University?
  9. Procedure and fee structure for correspondence M.Com from Punjab university? Hostel facility can be availed for correspondence course? -- [New]
  10. Information about private medical colleges in Punjab? What is the fee structure in Punjab?
  11. Is it possible to study BCA course after completion of B.Com? How much is the fee structure of the course?
  12. How to do M.Com course in correspondence from Punjab University?
  13. What is the fee structure for B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh including and excluding the hotel fee? How much percentage is required in 12th CBSE to get admission in B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  14. Detailed fee structure to join MSc in chemistry from Bhoj Open university?
  15. Fee structure, timings and entrance test dates for MSc Microbiology correspondence course?
  16. Does Pune University offer MSc Entomology course? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the fee structure for MSc Anatomy?
  18. What is the fee structure for MSc electronics media at Mysore University?
14th October 2016, 06:18 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study M.Sc(Geography) after completion of B.A.(Geography)? Fee structure of this M.Sc in Punjab University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do M.Sc in Geography after completing B.A. with Geography? I also want to know the fee structure for M.Sc of this stream in Punjab University. Kindly tell me immediately.

Yes, you can study M.Sc Geography after completion of B.A Geography. The candidates who have passed B.A or B.Sc in Geography with 50% marks are eligible to apply for M.Sc Geography course. The admission will be done on the basis of Entrance Test conducted by the university. The course duration will be two years.
The fees for the M.Sc Geography will be around Rs 13,674 for the first semester and Rs 4,770 for the second semester. The Punjabi University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?