30th October 2016, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing MS in Germany after completion of B.E Instrumentation and Control with 60% marks?

Sir/Mam,

I am pursuing in BE instrumentation and control with an aggregate of 60%,i want to pursue Ms from Germany in instrumentation and automation field or robotics field,could you please guide me...providing me the details of best universities depending on percentage and the fee structure to complete my MS.
i will be writing my IELTS exam in a few months.

Related Questions:
  1. Details for joining MS in Germany or Sweden after scoring 74% in B.E Instrumentation and Control Engineering? Fee structure and the cost of living?
  2. Guidance to get core job in Instrumentation after completion of B.E?
  3. Which courses I can prefer to join in Germany after completion of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation with a CGPA of 7.9 in Chennai?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue MS in aborad after completion of B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  5. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of engineering with 46 percentage marks? -- [New]
  6. Required percentage to get admission for German University for Masters course?
  7. What is the scope for a instrumentation student of India in Germany?
  8. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  9. What future career I can have after completion of B.Tech in Instrumentation and Control stream?
  10. Organizations which require Instrumentation and Control Engineers?
  11. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
  12. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing M.Tech in Germany after completion of B.E mechanical with 60% marks?
  13. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  14. What is the scope of instrumentation and control engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of B.E in Biomedical engineering?
  16. What do I need to pursue M.E in any government college in Gujarat after passing B.E in Instrumentation and Control? Cutoff marks of GATE for admission in government college in Gujarat in Automation and Control?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering?
  18. Details of M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Instrumentation seats? I am a final year student of C&I
15th November 2016, 09:27 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing MS in Germany after completion of B.E Instrumentation and Control with 60% marks?

You can definitely pursue MS in Germany in the field of your choice. There will not be much problem in getting admission with a score of 60℅ in your graduation. However, you need to get a good band in IELTS based on which admission is done. Apart from this , you need to perform well in the interview round. You need to apply online in the German universities as per your scores in the entrance exams. Having proficiency in German is an added advantage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?