26th June 2016, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I choose now if failed in T.Y.B.Com?

Hi Sir,
It is very sad to tell you that I am failed in T.Y.B.Com. I didn't accepted that I get failed in T.Y.B.Com. I am not understanding what should I do now? Which course should I choose now. Please help me to know what course should I do now?

28th June 2016, 01:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I choose now if failed in T.Y.B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
It is very sad to tell you that I am failed in T.Y.B.Com. I didn't accepted that I get failed in T.Y.B.Com. I am not understanding what should I do now? Which course should I choose now. Please help me to know what course should I do now?
The candidate should first clear the B.Com by passing all the failed papers. You can choose higher degree courses only after completing B.Com course. You can study M.Com or MBA or MA or LLB or PG Diploma courses etc after completing B.Com. You can choose to work after B.Com also. So, you need to complete all the backlogs papers and get Degree certificate in order to study or work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?