6th September 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I choose PCB to reappear in 12th BSEB if failed in PCM?

Dear Friends,
I am a student of 12th PCM from BSEB Board. This year I got failed and now I want to change my subject to PCB. Please tell me how can I change my subject and can appear next year with new sub PCB?

9th September 2015, 06:54 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I choose PCB to reappear in 12th BSEB if failed in PCM?

Candidate have to appear in 11th class again in order to change their from PCM to PCB after failing in 12th class BSEB.
You have to take admission in 11th again in BSEB with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects. After passing 11th class, you can take admission in 12th class with PCB in BSEB board.
10th September 2015, 05:24 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You cannot just change your subject in class 12 after all of your registration has been done in class 11 itself. However, if no you wish o change your subject than I am sorry to say that there is no other way other than to take admission in class 11 again and get yourself registered once again with the subject of your choice.
31st October 2019, 12:53 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

You cannot change your subjects directly in the re appearing exam you will either have to give the same exam for the same subjects or you will have to again take 11 standard and there you can select your subjects and than appear for biology exam
Directly in 12 standard you cannot change your subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?