25th February 2017, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to go to USA after completion of TYBCom but failed in 12th standard?

Am I eligible to go to USA after completion of TYBCom but failed in 12th standard? Now I am currently working as hardware engineering in Mumbai. Can you please give me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
1st March 2017, 10:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to go to USA after completion of TYBCom but failed in 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to go to USA after completion of TYBCom but failed in 12th standard? Now I am currently working as hardware engineering in Mumbai. Can you please give me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon on this. Thank you!
You have not completed 12th standard, so you are not eligible for MS course in USA.

So first complete 12th standard, then you are eligible for graduation degree in USA.
2nd March 2017, 08:29 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to go to USA after completion of TYBCom but failed in 12th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to go to USA after completion of your B.Com third year even if you have failed in your 12th standard. Most of the US universities consider only Bachelor's degree course marks for offering admission in Master's degree course. Once, you have secured admission in any one of the US universities, you can apply for US Student Visa and if it is approved, you can go to USA for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?