26th June 2016, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

MPSTME MBA Tech (B Tech MBA) in Chemical Engineering is AICTE approved?

My daughter needs to take admission in Mukesh Patel School of
Technology Management and Engineering (NMIMS MPSTME - Deemed -to-be
University) Mumbai in MBA Tech (B Tech MBA) in Chemical Engineering.

Would like to know whether MPSTME MBA Tech (B Tech MBA) in Chemical
Engineering is AICTE Accredited/NBA Accredited.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do MBA after completing B.Tech(Chemical engineering)? Which is more preferable, either MBA or M.Tech?
  2. Are there any AICTE approved colleges having B.Tech in Chemical Engineering through distance?
  3. Is the MPSTME Mumbai Campus for MBCA Tech under AICTE approval?
  4. Which stream among MBA or M.Tech. will prove to be highly paid? I have done B.Tech in Chemical Engineering with 1 year work experience.
  5. What should do between M.Tech and MBA after B.Tech ECE? Can B.Tech students join MBA?
  6. Which Companies I am going to get Jobs being a candidate of B.Tech in Chemical Engineering? What packages can I get? Does this a good choice for me to go for MBA?
  7. Regular MBA or one year MBA with B.tech, better option for student of B.Tech MBA integrated (5-year) course from LPU?
  8. Which post graduation course is better when compared with MBA or M.Tech after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  9. After doing B.Tech Chemical Engineering is MBA a good option for me?
  10. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  11. Is the B.Tech Chemical Distance Learning Degree approved by UGC AICTE?
  12. Can I get government college or good private college after scoring 78 in MPPET?
  13. Is it possible to get B.Tech degree after doing B.A from AICTE approved colleges?
  14. Is IGNOU approved by AICTE to join MBA course in Distance Learning?
  15. Which is better after completion of MBA and M.Tech? Opportunities in MBA and M.Tech? Which course pays more?
  16. Can I get government jobs after completing MBA Tech Civil dual course from NMIMS?
  17. To become a CEO, what should an engineering student study after btech?
  18. Total number of government seats available in U.P.T.U? -- [Most Discussed]
28th June 2016, 01:52 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MPSTME MBA Tech (B Tech MBA) in Chemical Engineering is AICTE approved?

MPSTME satnds for Mukesh Patel school of technology management and engineering.

The MPSTME offers MBA (Tech) which is 5 years Dual degree B.Tech and MBA in technology management course.

The MBA Tech is valid and recognized course and it is approved by AICTE.

To view the official website click here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?