6th July 2016, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I take between M.Sc in Epidemiology and M.Sc in Bacteriology?

I have completed my bsc in health technology degree under the university of Dhaka.I eger to study in India. but I am confused about which subject I will choose for doing msc.which one is better for me to get a job of high salary? biotechnology or epidemiology?

Related Questions:
  1. The TamilNaduDr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Epidemiology-Principles of Epidemiology and Biostatistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. The Tamil Nadu DR. MGR Medical University MSc in Microbiology Systematic Bacteriology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University-M.Sc. in Epidemiology-Epidemiology of diseases of Public Health Importance and Disease Control Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc. in Microbiology-General Bacteriology and Immunology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. How may I pursue masters in Llfe sciences from UK after completing BE in biotechnology from VTU?
  6. Which are the different PG Masters Degree Courses Offered by Different Agriculture Universities in India? Which are the entrance exams?
  7. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  8. Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc. in Microbiology Final General Bacteriology and Immunology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. What are the jobs available after MSc IT? How much salary will be offered? Can I do Ph.D after MSc?
  10. Whether studying M.Sc(Bacteriology) is a right option for B.Sc(Biology) student?
  11. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  12. Can a BSc computer science with B.Ed graduation attend TET exam?
  13. Should I go for MSc IT or MSc CS?
  14. How to do MSc in Zoology after completing MSc?
  15. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which course can I pursue after completing BSc in Biomedical science?
  17. List of courses that can be done in Assam after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in Guwahati?
  18. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
12th July 2016, 06:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I take between M.Sc in Epidemiology and M.Sc in Bacteriology?

Between the two options, you must go for the course of M.Sc in Biotechnology as compared to the course of M.Sc in Epidemiology, the Biotechnology field has a better career and demand.
Biotechnology is more of an engineering discipline where you take bits from biology and create useful products. This is probably a much broader discipline. So, you must opt M.Sc in Biotechnology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?