6th July 2016, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Soil (Agriculture) course?

i want admission in msc soil at PAU ludhiana
how i can prepare for it
tell me about syllabus and books which should follow
and also for Future TEll me about SRF and NET.....i want to top in Msc exam

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is suitable to join agricultural field? -- [New]
  2. How to do Ph.D through correspondence course in Agriculture
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  4. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  6. What is the criteria followed for getting admission for M.Sc Agriculture course?
  7. Admission in MSc soil(agricultural) at PAU Ludhiana: How to prepare and what questions are asked in exam?
  8. Which are the coaching centres for me after doing Agriculture in Soil science
  9. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture after completing inter 2nd year BIPC?
  10. How to take admission in MSc agriculture after completing BSc in Microbiology
  11. Is it required to complete Maths in 12th standard for doing M.Sc Agriculture course?
  12. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma?
  13. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed for doing M.Sc Agriculture course in abroad?
  15. Previous year solved papers of ARS Agriculture Chemistry and Soil Sceince
  16. Can I do MSc in Indore Agriculture College? What is the procedure to take admission?
  17. How to get admission in MSc Agriculture? Exam required for MSc?
  18. Which colleges provide B.Sc Agriculture course in India? What is the procedure of admission?
10th July 2016, 08:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Soil (Agriculture) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want admission in msc soil at PAU ludhiana
how i can prepare for it
tell me about syllabus and books which should follow
and also for Future TEll me about SRF and NET.....i want to top in Msc exam
Candidates who would like to join the M.Sc in Soil Agriculture course through Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) will have to have a Bachelor degree in Agriculture from a recognized university. Apart from this, an admission test will be conducted for getting admission to the students.

Admission Procedure: Admission is based on CET entrance exam. The entrance exam conducted mainly based on the B.Sc in Agriculture syllabus. So, it is better that you can go through the books which you have studied at Graduation level.

Tips to Prepare for Entrance exam:

- Go through the last ten year question papers.
- Try to take mock regularly and concentrate more on weaker subjects.

Application: Candidates has to apply online, through Universities's Website.

If you have a future goal like to apply for a PhD / M. Phil or want to become a Lecturer at the college level, then you can apply for the NET entrance exam after completing M.Sc in Soil Agriculture course. But, you need to score more than 55% of marks to be eligible for NET exam.
12th July 2016, 06:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc Soil (Agriculture) course?

Candidates those who have completed their B.Sc in Agriculture from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for M.Sc in Soil Agriculture course from Punjab Agricultural University.
Admission is based on the performance in Entrance Examination conducted by the University. Entrance examination is mainly based on the syllabus of B.Sc Agriculture.

To score well in the Entrance examination, you must study well from the ten years question papers and try to take Mock Tests to improve yourself.

In future if you want to pursue for Ph.D courses then you must have to qualify in the NET/SRF entrance examination and must have a valid score card in order to take admission in Ph.D.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?