18th July 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study M.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) in Rajendra Agricultural University? Entrance exams to get admission?

I am doing my B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering and want to do M.Tech in the same stream from Rajendra Agricultural University of Samastipur. Will you please let me know about the admission criteria of this M.Tech course? And about the entrance exams through which I can get admission?

29th July 2016, 03:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study M.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) in Rajendra Agricultural University? Entrance exams to get admission?

To get admission to study M.Tech (Agricultural Engineering) course in Rajendra Agricultural University, you must have completed your B.Tech Agricultural Engineering course with minimum aggregate of 60% (55% for SC/ST) marks from a reognised university.

Admissions in M.Tech (Agricultural Engineering) course in Rajendra Agricultural University will be offered on basis of merit of the entrance examination conducted by the university and your academic performance. The 70% of the entrance and 30% of your academics will be taken into consideration to evaluate your performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?