6th July 2016, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Which are the subjects available for doing post graduation in Agriculture in Nashik?

Which are the subjects available for doing post graduation in Agriculture in Nashik? Can someone who knows the details on this provide me the answer? It will be helpful if you can get back soon as possible on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the subjects available for doing post graduation in Agriculture in Nashik?
  2. Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  3. What should I study in Post Graduation other than Agriculture after completing B.Sc(Agriculture)?
  4. Is it required to complete Maths in 12th standard for doing M.Sc Agriculture course?
  5. What are the subjects followed in B.Sc Agriculture graduation? -- [New]
  6. Which post graduation course is good with 38% BA graduation in Marathi?
  7. Universities which offer Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Agriculture course after completion of B.Sc Botany? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the possible subjects which I can take up for Post Graduation after B.Sc?
  10. Subjects and requirements or Post Graduation?
  11. Can I get a job in government sectors? I have done my graduation in agriculture and I have done my post graduation in MBA with agribusiness- marketing. I have 2 years work experience in agriculture seeds and pesticides company
  12. Can I get a ex-Servicemen quota for Agriculture Officer's post?
  13. What is the eligibility for applying Ph.D entrance in Mush, Nashik?
  14. Job opportunities in Agricultural field? Preferred course along with graduation and post graduation?
  15. Possibilities of doing Master degree in Agriculture after Diploma in same through distance mode?
  16. How to do Post Graduation in Psychology from Fergusson College? What is the eligibility criteria? I am doing UG from Nashik
  17. List of colleges which offer Graduation in Agriculture in Delhi? Scope of studying Agriculture?
  18. Categories of job after completing M.Sc?
2nd September 2017, 10:24 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Which are the subjects available for doing post graduation in Agriculture in Nashik?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which are the subjects available for doing post graduation in Agriculture in Nashik? Can someone who knows the details on this provide me the answer? It will be helpful if you can get back soon as possible on the same. Thank you!

As you are want to do post graduation in agriculture and confused about specialized subjects to be choose, then here below are details regarding specialized subjects available for your PG degree in agriculture:-

Specialized subjects for Post Graduation in Agriculture Studies:-

>> Agronomy.

>> Agriculture botany.

>> Agriculture biotechnology.

>> Agriculture chemistry.

>> Agriculture engineering.

>> Agriculture statics.

>> Agriculture zoology.

>> Sugarcane technology.

>> Soil science.

>> Soil conservation.

>> Social forestry.

>> Seed technology.

>> Plant protection.

>> Horticulture mycology.

>> Forestry.

Reputed Colleges/Universities Offer Post Graduation Degree for Agriculture Studies in Nasik (Maharashtra):-

1). College of Agriculture Engineering and Technology.

2). Mahatma Phule Agriculture University Ahmednagar.

3). Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth.

4). College of Agriculture Engineering and Technology Akola.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?