12th June 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?

Hi, I would like to know about the course structure of MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) course which is available in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College. Can anyone of you please let me know about the structure of this course and also the fee expenses. Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?
  2. How many MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) seats are available in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?
  3. Admission criteria to study MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?
  4. Entrance exam available to study MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?
  5. Course structure & fee expenses of M.Pharma in Sri Krishna Chaithanya College of Pharmacy?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Insurance and Risk Management) in UTICA College?
  7. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  8. Course structure & fee expenses of MBA(Technology Management) in ICE College of Management?
  9. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee expenses of MCom(Financial Management) in Sri Venkateswara Arts College?
  11. Course structure & fee expenses of BHMS in AHMCH?
  12. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  13. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Hotel Management in Abasaheb Parvekar College?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?
  15. Course structure & fee expenses of BCom(Financial Markets) in HR College of Commerce & Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Nursing Administration in Efforts Institute of Management & Technology?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?