14th August 2016, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Salary package after M.Tech in biotechnology

What is the salary package that I can get after M.Tech in biotechnology in India ? I need an honest answer. It's about my career and can I also do MBA after B.Tech in biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. Salary package after M.Tech in biotechnology -- [New]
  2. What are the career opportunities available after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  3. What is the salary package which is offered by the company after completing BCA+MCA and M.Tech
  4. How much package will I be offered after completing BSc Biotechology compared to B.Tech Biotechnology?
  5. Which Mtech streams get high salary packages jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What will be the salary package for the candidate of CSE with MBA?
  7. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  8. How much salary package should I expect after completing M.Tech in Energy Studies? What work area should I select?
  9. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  10. Scope and salary package of Agriculture engineer?
  11. Which course I can take for doing M.Sc course after B.Sc in Biotechnology? M.Sc in Clinical research or M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. Salary package which a person can get after completing Msc in Biotechnology from IIT Mumbai or JNU? Which companies can I join in India and Abroad?
  13. What salary package can i expect after completing my BFM course?
  14. Mtech in Biomedical Engineering after Btech in Industrial Biotechnology?
  15. Salary package of a Software Developer on MCA basis in India?
  16. Salary package for postgraduate Engineers in Robert Bosch?
  17. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  18. What's the salary package for a company Secretary post?
15th August 2016, 10:34 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package after M.Tech in biotechnology

Salary Package after M.Tech in Biotechnology:

Salary Package varies from company to company. In general most of the companies in biotechnology offer decent package to the freshers. The higher CTS offered for M.Tech in Biotechnology candidates may be ranging from Rs.3.5 to Rs.10 lakh per annum. Remember you salary may get increased based on the experience you gain. You may apply for jobs in the below companies

>> Panacea Biotec Limited

>> Biocon

>> Serum Institute of India

>> Novozymes

>> Shantha Biotechnics Limited

>> Bharat Serums and Vaccines Limited

>> Glaxosmithkline Pharmaceuticals Limited
16th August 2016, 12:35 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Employees with a Master of Technology (MTech), Biotechnology Degree in India can earn salary package of Rs 3,88,000.

Some of the companies which recruits biotech engineers are:
Hindustan Antibiotics
Hindustan Unilever Ltd
Cipla
Tata Engineering Research Institute
India Vaccines Corporation
16th August 2016, 01:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is difficult to state the exact salary package which you can receive after completion of M.Tech in biotechnology. This is because salary varies from one employer to another, depends on the job role offered to you and your caliber. The usual salary range after M.Tech in biotechnology is 25000-50000 per month. However, you can get more if you get opportunity in the one of the top companies of the world in the field of biotechnology.
Yes, you can also do MBA after completion of B.Tech in the field of Biotechnology.
16th August 2016, 06:02 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. Master of Business Administration is a Postgraduate Academic Master Degree which is awarded for a course or program in Business Administration. The duration of this course is two years.

For Master of Business Administration course candidate should have bachelor degree from a recognized university. As per my knowledge yes you are eligible to get admission in Master of Business Administration course after B.Tech in biotechnology.

After completion of M.TEch in biotechnology course you can get salary from 4 to 5 Lakhs per annum depending on your college you pass out and your ability.
16th August 2016, 07:43 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

M.Tech in biotechnology is a great option for you to get a high salaried job in India. There are lots of companies like Bio con, Ranbaxy, etc which hires great biotechnology talents and are paying very high. The salary ranges from 4 to 5 lakhs per annum depending on the college you pass out and your ability.

Yes, after doing your b.tech you can attempt for the CAT examination which will gove you a seat in MBA.

Actually it depends upon your personal interest to get a masters degree in administration. So, you are free to do your MBA after completing your b.tech in biotechnology, there is nothing wrong in it.
12th June 2018, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

What will be the Salary package per month be if I did an Integrated B.Tech and M.Tech in Biotechnology from KIIT ? Can I try for Ph.D for boasting this salary ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?