12th June 2018, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Details of Campus Interview available in Amity Business School, Noida for MBA(Sales & Marketing) candidate?

Sir, if I get admission in MBA(Sales & Marketing) in Amity Business School, Noida then I can get job from campus interview? I would like to know about the campus interview in this university for such candidate.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MBA(Sales & Marketing) in Amity Business School, Noida?
  2. Fee structure of MBA(Sales & Marketing) offered in Amity Business School, Noida?
  3. Course structure of MBA(Sales & Marketing) in Amity Business School, Noida?
  4. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Sales & Marketing) in Amity Business School, Noida?
  5. Details of Campus Interview available in Achariya School of Business & Technology for MBA(Finance) candidate?
  6. Which college is good among Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity Law school(IP university), University School of Law & Legal Studies(IP university) in terms of Campus Placement and Quality of Academics?
  7. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 622 as composite score in MAT
  8. Should I prepare for Accenture On-Campus Interview instead of visiting JIIT, Noida for S&P Capital IQ Pool Campus Interview?
  9. Campus Interview available in Lovely Professional University for BBA(Oil & Gas Marketing) candidate? -- [New]
  10. Is Symbiosis Law School Noida good? Which is better between Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity, University School of Law and Legal Studies?
  11. Is campus interview available for MS(Organisational Leadership) students in Oxademy Business School?
  12. Which of the following colleges are the best, Symbiosis Law School Noida, Amity Law School, University school of law and legal studies?
  13. Course fee for MBA in Amit University? Is HR best for doing MBA?
  14. Is the PhD degree from Amity Law school at Lucknow campus considered valid?
  15. List of colleges offering MBA in Pharmaceutical Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Details of Campus Interview available in Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya for MBA(Business Forcasing) candidate?
  17. Which is better between Amity Business School Noida and IIBS Noida? Which is better in terms of studies and placements?
  18. Is campus interview available for Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management students in Rome Business School?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?