12th June 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Should I study MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) from Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College. As I am interested to do MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. How many MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) seats are available in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?
  2. Admission criteria to study MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?
  3. Entrance exam available to study MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?
  5. Which universities provide PG Diploma in Stree Roga and Prasutitantra?
  6. Fee detail of Indian colleges to study M.Com in Banking Insurance & Management?
  7. Are there any colleges or institutes for MBA in HR? I have completed TYB.Com
  8. Which are the best colleges to get into after scoring composite score of 720.5 in MAT?
  9. Top civil engineering colleges in Karnataka
  10. List of top engineering colleges for computer science in Karnataka
  11. Admission procedure to study MCom(Financial Management) in Sri Venkateswara Arts College?
  12. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Fee structure of XAT colleges? How much I have to pay at time of admission?
  14. Is it beneficial to study BCom(Banking & Insurance) in Adarsh College of Arts & Commerce?
  15. Which Polytechnic colleges in Chennai offer part time Diploma in EEE?
  16. Admission procedure to study BCom(Banking & Insurance) in Adarsh College of Arts & Commerce?
  17. Requirements to study MBA(Insurance and Risk Management) in UTICA College?
  18. Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development? -- [New]
15th December 2018, 09:45 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College?

=> As per my suggestion, you should study MCom(Banking & Insurance Management) in Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara College.

=> M.Com. Banking & Insurance Management or Master of Commerce in Banking & Insurance Management is a postgraduate Banking course.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Kalghatgi - Yellapur Rd, Dhavalagiri, Dharwad, Karnataka 580002
Phone: 0836 244 7465
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?