6th August 2018, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) in IIIT-Bangalore?

Can anyone of you let me know about the structure of MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering)? I would also like to know about the fee expenses of this course so that I can apply in IIIT-Bangalore. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) in IIIT-Bangalore?
  2. Detailed information about MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) course offered in IIIT-Bangalore?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of MS(Computer Engineering) in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Spatial Informatics) in IIIT-Hyderabad?
  6. Fee expenses of MSc(Electronic Systems Design) in University of BATH?
  7. Fee structure details for IIIT Bangalore? Is it possible to apply off-online?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Deoghar Institute of Technology?
  9. Fee expenses of BTech(Petroleum Engineering) in Presidency University, Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of BA(Communication Design) in The Indian Institute of Art & Design?
  11. Can I study MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) being a BTech Electrical student? -- [New]
  12. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  13. Fee expenses of ME(Digital Systems Engineering) in Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Integrated Systems Biology in University of Luxembourg?
  15. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Interior Design in JIMS, Delhi?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of BArch(Interior Design) in RTMNU, Nagpur?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) in City University of London?
  18. Course structure & fee expenses of Master of Information Systems at San Francisco University?
23rd September 2018, 08:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) in IIIT-Bangalore?

MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) in IIIT-Bangalore is course duration of 2 years of 4 semesters. Fee expenses for MTech program is around INR 2.70 lakhs per year. MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) consists of specialization*in two possible area.
1. Embedded System Design
2. System on Chip (SoC) Design
In order to get more details regarding course structure, please visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.iiitb.ac.in/programs.php...-system-design
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?