30th July 2018, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MA(Anti Terrorism Law) in The Global Open University?

Dear Friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of MA(Anti Terrorism Law) course of The Global Open University. Can anyone of you let me know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MA(Anti Terrorism Law) in The Global Open University? -- [New]
  2. How many MA(Anti Terrorism Law) seats available in The Global Open University?
  3. Entrance exam available to study MA(Anti Terrorism Law) in The Global Open University?
  4. Course structure & fee expenses of MSc(Criminology) in The Global Open University?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Global Antitrust Law & Economics) in George Mason University?
  6. Admission criteria and total fee expenses of M.A.(Women's Studies) in The Global Open University?
  7. Fee expenses of LLM(International Trade Law) in Jindal Global Law School, Sonepat?
  8. Fee expenses of PhD(Chemical Engineering) in Royal Global University, Guwahati?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Does Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune University and Aurangabad University offer PhD in Law? Total fee expenses of this course?
  11. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Intellectual Property Law in Gujarat National Law University?
  12. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Business Law in Jaipur National University?
  13. Fee expenses of Diploma in Environmental Law in Noida International University?
  14. Details of M.Sc(Economics) course offered in Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  15. Course duration and fee expenses of LLM(International Law) in NLUJA Assam?
  16. Fee expenses of Diploma in Poultry Management in Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University?
  17. Fee expenses of MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?
  18. Fee expenses of BCom+LLB in Parul Institute of Law?
6th August 2018, 02:08 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MA(Anti Terrorism Law) in The Global Open University?

=> Master of Law in Anti Terrorism Laws is an post graduation course.

=> As per my knowledge, the fee expenses of MA(Anti Terrorism Law) in The Global Open University is ₹12,063 per years.

FEE STRUCTURE

First year = ₹12,063

Second year = ₹12,063

PROGRAM GRAND TOTAL = ₹24126
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?