25th February 2018, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Security deposits in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have security deposit?

Sir, I have searched about education loan and heard about security deposits. I will do my MCA with education loan because there is no other option for me. But I am not familiar with the Security deposits. What does this mean? Can you give me details? I would also like to know which banks haven’t terms and conditions like security deposits.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Collateral Security in Education Loan? Which bank doesnÂ’t have collateral security scheme?
  2. Can I get an Education Loan without security deposit to study B.Tech?
  3. Security deposit required to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur?
  4. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of UCO Bank Education Loan?
  5. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Bandhan Bank Education Loan?
  6. Security deposit against an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank?
  7. Details of security deposit under Education Loan scheme of Corporation Bank?
  8. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  9. Detailed information about Collateral Security Scheme of Education Loan?
  10. What kind of security is demanded under Education Loan scheme of Bank of Maharashtra?
  11. Possibility to get education loan in security of fixed deposit of relatives with their consent? Terms and conditions for it?
  12. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  13. Details of Collateral Security in Vijaya Bank Education Loan scheme?
  14. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Chances to get education loan of 15 lakh without security? How much amount I can get without security?
  16. How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs without security deposit to study B.Sc in Denmark?
  17. Collateral Security available under Education Loan scheme of Syndicate Bank? -- [New]
  18. Details of Collateral Security in UCO Bank Education Loan scheme?
17th March 2018, 05:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Security deposits in Education Loan? Which bank doesn’t have security deposit?

Security deposit is just a way to ensure that in case of non payment of EMI, they will recover the amount from it. Hence, you can't get away with it, because it is compulsory.

Banks don't take risk and they keep all the options open for recovery. Small lenders can't get away with it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?