6th April 2018, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for MA(English) student except teaching?

Hi friends, I don't want to become a teacher but I am doing M.A. in English right now. So, I want to know about the job opportunities for me other than teaching please. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for M.Sc in Mathematics other than Teaching?
  2. What are the job opportunities in teaching profession in Government Schools? Which are the exams that I have to write? When are they conducted and for which subjects should I be prepared?
  3. Apart from Teaching, what are the job opportunities for Education postgraduate?
  4. What are the list of job opportunities in private companies after completion of B.Sc Nursing course?
  5. Job opportunities other than Teaching after M.Sc Maths at high pay scale?
  6. Job opportunities for MDS candidate with teaching experience and clinical practice in Singapore?
  7. What are the private sector jobs for BAMS graduates with 3 years of experience?
  8. What should I do for getting a government job after completion of M.Sc Chemistry?
  9. Private sector job after completing MCA with 7 years of teaching experience?
  10. Apart from Teaching, what are the job opportunities for Chemistry postgraduate? -- [New]
  11. Is there any opportunity for B.Tech student to get a job in teaching line?
  12. Job opportunities after M.Sc. (Nursing) other than teaching and Bed-side nursing
  13. Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?
  14. Teaching opportunities in any Government school for 43 years old M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate who has 15 years of Teaching experience in Abu Dhabi?
  15. Any job opportunities in MSc maths other than Teaching?
  16. How to get a Job in teaching line? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Apart from Teaching, what are the job opportunities for Political Science postgraduate?
  18. Possibility to become a Teacher in VHSE for Electronics postgraduate? Job opportunities in Kerala?
5th May 2018, 05:22 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job opportunities for MA(English) student except teaching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I don't want to become a teacher but I am doing M.A. in English right now. So, I want to know about the job opportunities for me other than teaching please. Thank you!

Candidates after completion of the MA English can work as a content writer, blogger, proofreader, editor, journalist, writer, columnist, screenwriter, reporter, translator, HR executive, language trainer, etc. They can work in various BPOs, publishing companies, newspapers, magazines, electronic media, PR firms, etc. Candidates can find the job vacancies in the job portal or in the job sites. The above given are some of the job opportunities available for the MA English students other than teaching.
7th May 2018, 08:21 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for MA(English) student except teaching?

Job Opportunities available after completion of MA in English course:

You may find employment opportunities in several organizations and several fields. They may include,
* International Magazines
* National Geographic Magazines
* Insurance sector
* Civil Services Recruitment
* Publishing Houses
* Linguistics department
* Law Schools
* Libraries
* Public Relation offices
* KPO and BPO organizations..etc.,

You may apply for the posts namely, Novelist, Copywriter, Editor, Technical Writer, Reporter, Teacher, Freelance Writer, Interpreter, Tourist Guides, Linguists, Translators..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?