17th September 2017, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Institutions in Kolkata to study Diploma in Security Analysis? Course structure and scopes?

Sir, I am B.Com holder and willing to study Diploma in Security Analysis course. Please tell me where to apply for it in Kolkata? Course structure and scopes?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutions to study Post Graduate Diploma in School Guidance Counselling? Scopes available after it?
  2. Details about Diploma in Homeopathy & Naturopathy and Diploma in Homeopathy courses? Institutions to study this course? Scopes and opportunities after this course?
  3. List of institutions available in India to study Post Graduate Diploma in Women and Gender studies? Scopes available after this course?
  4. Which are the best institutions to study Diploma course in Advanced Web Technology? Scope after completion of this course?
  5. How to study Diploma in Physical Education? List of colleges in Kolkata with fee structure?
  6. How to study Diploma in Blood Bank Technology course? Scopes available after it?
  7. Duration to complete Diploma in Dialysis Technology course? Scopes available after it?
  8. Procedure to pursue Bachelor of Science in Security and Risk Analysis
  9. Procedure to study Diploma in Nursing course after 12th with PCB being 23 years old? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  10. What are the scopes after completion of diploma? Which career path to choose?
  11. Institutions to study Diploma in Printing Technology? What are the scope available after it? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of institutions to study Diploma in Photography
  13. List of institutions to study Diploma in Dairy Technology course -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of institutions I can apply for studying CS in Kolkata? I've completed B.A LLB course
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Acting course in Kolkata Film and Television Institute? -- [New]
  16. List of courses available to study for a candidate after completion of PG Diploma in Cyber Security?
  17. Where to go for Diploma in Food Processing course? Scopes available after completion?
  18. How to study Diploma in Business Journalism & Corporate Communication? Scopes available after completion of this course?
23rd September 2017, 04:55 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Institutions in Kolkata to study Diploma in Security Analysis? Course structure and scopes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am B.Com holder and willing to study Diploma in Security Analysis course. Please tell me where to apply for it in Kolkata? Course structure and scopes?

If you want to do diploma in security analysis after B.Com, then best option for you is post graduate diploma in security analysis and portfolio management. Here below are details regarding diploma course:-

Qualification Required:- To apply for PG diploma in security analysis and portfolio management is bachelor’s degree in commerce stream from government recognized institute.

:- Duration of post graduate diploma course is 1 year.

Fee Structure:- Fee structure for post graduate diploma course is Rs:- 23,500/- for whole course.

Institute Offer PG diploma in Security analysis and Portfolio Management:-

1). Techware Institute of Technology.

2). Business India Institute of Finanace.

3). IFIM Business School.

4). Institute for Technology and Management.

5). Kohinoor Business School.

Scopes after Diploma in Security analysis and Portfolio Management:- After having diploma you can apply for job in employment areas like Private and public sector banks, Stock market, Financial departments, Educational institutes etc. and get job types like as mentioned below:-

>> Security analyst.

>> Treasurer.

>> Controller.

>> Security manager.

>> Portfolio manager.

>> Security manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?