20th March 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Cut off for Master Degree in English in Cotton University?

What is the cut off percentage for Master Degree in English in Cotton University?

4th May 2014, 07:40 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cut off for Master Degree in English in Cotton University?

Master degree in English is the very best idea for improving the speaking ability as well as your career. The career in English is a little hard but it makes a best career forever because English is a Literature language. Always we trying to speak a fluent and fine English but always we cannot do it.

The department of English in Cotton University is being a part in the year 1901. The principal as well as the founder Prof. F.W. Sudmersen gives his entire life for the cotton university to make this university as a better and international university and now it is one of the best universities in India by the recognised by the govt. of India.

It is established on 1991 and the English department is placed in 2nd floor, Banikanta Kakati Bhawan. Firstly this college is staying under the Calcutta University. In this college the master degree in English is very good course and also the college give a lot of facilities to the students. The college have very nice atmosphere.

The Placement facilities of this college are very aggressive. So many students are placed in very good companies in the different sectors of this world. So the students should work hard.
12th May 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage need to carry a student for admission in m.a in english
13th May 2018, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.A. in English from G.U. can I apply for admission Cotton University..
I have 6. cgpa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?