29th March 2016, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in TANCET to get seat in The College of Engineering, Guindy?

Hi,
I am from Chennai my name is Aishwarya. I am doing my B.E.(Civil) and I am a final year student. I have written TANCET. I would like to know that what rank I have to secure in TANCET to get seat in The College of Engineering, Guindy?

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required in TANCET to get M.E course in college of engineering Guindy or MIT?
  2. Will I get a seat in College of Engineering Guindy after scoring a cutoff of 190.5?
  3. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to study Mechanical Engineering for OBC student?
  4. Is there a chance for me to get a seat in Guindy Engineering College for B.E Biomedical Engineering after scoring 194 marks?
  5. What is the cutoff required to get M.E seat in government college? I have scored 38 marks in TANCET
  6. Can I get admission in Anna University, Guindy if scored 42.18 marks in TANCET-ME being an OBC student?
  7. Do I have any chance of getting M.E seat in Anna University Guindy Campus after scoring 35.647 in TANCET in BC category?
  8. What is TANCET M.E cutoff for Anna University
  9. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to study MCA in Anna University? Suitable books for preparation?
  10. Which college I can get seat with a rank of 16012 in TANCET?
  11. Will I get guindy after scoring 36.7 in TANCET under BC category?
  12. Will I get M.Tech seat in Anna University Guindy after scoring 36.7 in TANCET?
  13. What will be my cutoff after scoring 29.75 in TANCET? Will I get a government college?
  14. Cutoff marks required in TANCET(EEE) to study in Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madurai? Suitable books and tips for preparation?
  15. Can I get a seat in reputed college after scoring 33.168 in TANCET
  16. TANCET cut-off marks for ME in anna university -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get a seat in government college to do M.A? I have scored 30.28 in TANCET
  18. How much marks should I score in TANCET to get a seat in Tirunelveli Government Engineering College?
31st March 2016, 06:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in TANCET to get seat in The College of Engineering, Guindy?

The cut-off marks is generally revealed after the examination, and so before hand nothing can be said regarding the marks to score n order to get admission in the above mentioned college.

However, you could wait for the results to be declared and also for he cut-off marks, and after that can determine, whether you will or will not be eligible for admission in he above mentioned college.
9th June 2018, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in TANCET to get seat in The College of Engineering, Guindy?

my tancet score is 29.66 in civil engineering and i belong to mbc category. do i have any chance of getting seat in anna university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?