12th August 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in TUEE to study M.A.(Mass Communication and Journalism) in Tezpur University?

Sir,
I want to study M.A. in Mass Communication and Journalism in Tezpur University. I want to apply for TUEE. Please let me know what cutoff marks I need in TUEE so that I can get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form? -- [New]
  2. Cutoff marks in AIEEE for B.Tech in Tezpur university?
  3. Courses available after completing B.A course?
  4. List of government colleges in Pune?
  5. Which entrance exam to answer to study Journalism and Mass communication? Date of sale of forms?
  6. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  7. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  8. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science- Mass Communication and Journalism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Cutoff marks for Tezpur University B.Tech in Mechanical and Computer Science engineering? Will I get mechanical engineering in that university after scoring 25 in AIEEE
  11. How to become a Journalist after completing engineering?
  12. What courses can be done after passing compartment?
  13. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Which graduation course I can take to become a Journalist?
  15. How to become a Journalist after completing B.A degree?
  16. Eligibility to get admission to study Bachelor of Mass Communication and Journalism in Delhi University? When the application form will be distributed?
  17. Should I have to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course to become a Photographer?
  18. How to become a journalist after doing 1st year of BMM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?