20th August 2016, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in TANCET to get admission in MCA at Anna University

Sir/ madam, my tancet normalized marks for MCA is 34.000. Can I get admission in MCA at Anna university. I belong to BC caste. Please reply Sir?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to get admission in MCA at Anna University -- [New]
  2. Cutoff marks required in TANCET to study MCA in Madras University/Anna University?
  3. What is TANCET M.E cutoff for Anna University
  4. What is the TANCET cutoff for M.E? Rank list to be provided by Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission in Anna University, Guindy if scored 42.18 marks in TANCET-ME being an OBC student?
  6. TANCET MCA 2015 offline registration and OC candidates cutoff marks?
  7. Cutoff marks required in TANCET to study MCA in any Government college?
  8. MCA admission in Anna University possible with TANCET score of 38?
  9. Can I get into Anna University Chennai after scoring 3544 rank in TANCET
  10. Is it possible to get seat for ME in Anna University with a rank of 30687 in TANCET being a candidate of SC category?
  11. Colleges under Anna University offering M.E. to a candidate who has secured 4095 AIR in GATE and scored 51.057 marks in TANCET? Date of counselling in Anna University through TANCET?
  12. Can I get admission in Anna University, MIT or PSG College to study M.E. if scored 37.971 marks in TANCET-ME being a BC candidate?
  13. What is the TANCET cutoff for MBA in Anna University
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Anna University TANCET-MCA if belongs to Uttar Pradesh?
  15. How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET?
  16. Am i eligible to study MCA in Anna University with 32.75 in TANCET?
  17. Colleges that come under Anna University Counselling for MCA course through TANCET Exam?
  18. How can I get Anna university or any other government colleges? I've secured 36 marks in TANCET for MCA
21st August 2016, 11:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in TANCET to get admission in MCA at Anna University

Cut off marks and cut off rank of this year for the above mentioned College is yet not announced. So, it is very difficult to deliver the right information to you at this stage as the cut off rank to get admission at Anna University changes every year. So, you must contact to the University after sometime to get the exact notification about your issue.
8th June 2018, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in TANCET to get admission in MCA at Anna University

Sir my Tancet score is 31.00. I belong to BCM category, can I have any chances to get government colleges??? Otherwise what kind of colleges will I get???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?