22nd February 2016, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to study MCA in Anna University with 32.75 in TANCET?

Hi, I have completed my B.Sc. (CS) course. I want to study my MCA course from anna university, chennai. I have written the TANCET entrance and got 32.75 in it. Am i eligible to study MCA from this university now?

Related Questions:
  1. MCA [Part time] in Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Cutoff marks required in TANCET to study MCA in Madras University/Anna University?
  3. How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET?
  4. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to study MCA in Anna University? Suitable books for preparation?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Anna University TANCET-MCA if belongs to Uttar Pradesh?
  6. Am I eligible to study M.Tech in Anna University if scored 36.717 marks in TANCET and 22.67 marks in GATE?
  7. Can I apply for TANCET Exam to join MCA course in Anna University after completion of BCA course from IGNOU?
  8. Is it possible to study in Anna University through GATE without appearing in TANCET?
  9. How can I get Anna university or any other government colleges? I've secured 36 marks in TANCET for MCA
  10. Colleges that come under Anna University Counselling for MCA course through TANCET Exam?
  11. Minimum and maximum marks required in TANCET to get seat in top MCA colleges?
  12. Which colleges are there under Anna university? Which MCA colleges can I get after scoring 28.250 marks in TANCET exam
  13. How to get admission to Anna University after missing the TANCET exam?
  14. When TANCET-MCA will be conducted by Anna University? Model question papers for preparation?
  15. In which college can I get after scoring 30 marks in TANCET for MCA under Anna University?
  16. Last 10 years MBA and MCA TANCET exam question papers with answers from Anna University
  17. Can I appear in TANCET to study M.E./M.Tech in Anna University being a M.Sc(Computer Science) 2nd year student?
  18. Can I get any advantage of being a BC-B Muslim candidate and won medals to study M.E. through TANCET in Anna University?
14th March 2016, 03:26 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to study MCA in Anna University with 32.75 in TANCET?

It is tough to predict whether you will surely get admission to the course of MCA.
According to the last year data you have a 50% chance of getting admitted to the course of MCA in Anna University.
So make sure that you wait for the counselling process to start and once it starts you will get a better picture of about your chance of getting admission to the course of MCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?