30th March 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes and fee structure from where I can do summer training in Core JAVA in Agra?

i want to do a core java summer training programme from Agra kindly give me the detail of fees & address of institutes. of hcl and other institute of Agra kindly send me detail on my email address [email protected]

Related Questions:
1st March 2012, 08:14 PM
priyanka_22

Thumbs up Re: List of institutes and fee structure from where I can do summer training in Core JAVA in Agra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do a core java summer training programme from Agra kindly give me the detail of fees & address of institutes. of hcl and other institute of Agra kindly send me detail on my email address [email protected]
Dear,

=>Have found some references for your ease.

=>Providing you the Addresses, Contact Numbers and Discount Codes Enjoy Learning..

List of Agra Institute for CORE JAVA
  • Texan software Solutions
    Discount Code: TE-YET5-0357
  • Ton Dons Solution Provider
    Address : Shop No-5-7, 1st Floor, Prince Tower, Sanjay Place
    Phone : 0562 3259240
    Mobile : 09359500017
    Discount Code: TO-YET5-0349 (Training Couse Fee Discount code for Mar 2012 )
  • ITMAK.COM
    Address : Avas Vikas Colony, 83, Sector 9
    Phone : 0562 4032138
    Mobile : 09219790344
    Discount Code: IT-YET5-0349 (Training Couse Fee Discount code for Mar 2012 )

Contact them and try to join whicever suits you.

Best Luck for Future.

Quote:
"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes."
15th February 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutes and fee structure from where I can do summer training in Core JAVA in Agra?

i wannt to do summer internship from that companies who dont want any referral and in management. please recommend some good companies and institutes which are conducting internship in same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?