4th January 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best institute amongst following institutes in terms of placement for mass communication post graduate courses?

1)YMCA , connaught place, organises post graduate courrse of one year
2)ISOMES (International School of Media and Entertainment Studies --B.A.G Network (News24 & E24) organises post graduate courrse of one year
3)IndiaCan and NDTV jointly organises post graduate courrse of one year

10th January 2014, 11:30 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is the best institute amongst following institutes in terms of placement for mass communication post graduate courses?

Post graduation in mass communication is a good course and it has good scopes also. Now in this era this is based on mass communication. And now there is wide scope of this course. so, i think it is best to do this course.

And there are so many colleges in India which provides this course. But as you want to do masters in mass communication from the above colleges the i think in these colleges YMCA and NDTV both are good institutes so you can choose nay of them for your career. And in this field there is many scope.

And it has wide area. So , It is best if you can do masters in mass communication. And in these both institutes have good placement also. And if you performs good then it will be easy to get good job through the campus placement.

And if you don't get the job through the campus placement then you can try to get job in many areas which are related to your field.

So, i think it is a best course to make the future bright and after that you can also apply for the job in abroad and there you will get best salary package.

To get admission in above institutes you have to clear the entrance exams which are conducted by these institutes.
So, you have to do hard work to clear the exam and try to get admission in best college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?