9th June 2016, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Detail information about IISC entrance exam for M.Sc and syllabus of M.Sc Biotechnology?

Hello,
I am Sandhya and studying B.Sc Biotechnology. I want to study M.Sc after completion of B.Sc. Please provide me information about IISC entrance exam for M.Sc and syllabus for both M.SC and integrated Ph.D?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about MSc entrance exam in life sciences at IISC?
  2. Syllabus for MSc BioTechnology JNU Entrance Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?
  4. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  5. Eligibility to give IISC entrance exam in integrated msc/phd course(biology) while in Bsc Biotechnology final year?
  6. What is the admission procedure to do MSc Food Tech? I am a student of TY Biotechnology
  7. Syllabus of jnu combined entrance exam of biotechnology for MSc biotech?
  8. Syllabus for IISC exam?
  9. What is the syllabus for combined entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam
  10. From where can I do coaching for MSc Integrated Biotechnology exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  11. Syllabus of IISC entrance exam for Biological sciences?
  12. Syllabus of Life Science exam of IISC Bangalore?
  13. Syllabus of MSc Bioinformatics Entrance exam? Books to be used for preparation? Previous year papers of the exam?
  14. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  15. Is there any entrance exam conducted by IISC for Integrated M.Sc+Ph.D/M.Tech+Ph.D programme? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  16. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  17. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  18. Date of IISC Ph.D entrance? Model question papers for Biological Science entrance of IISc? Opportunities after MSc health sciences?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?